Terms & Conditions
- To participate in a Coaching Zone session you MUST book via the online booking system prior to the session commencing, http://genesis-lonsdale.yepbooking.com.au/. If you have any questions please see Reception or contact the club on 9639 4400.
- A MAXIMUM of 8 members can participate in a Coaching Zone small group training session. 2 waiting list spots will be available for each session. You will be notified if a spot becomes available via email from Yep Booking. Please note if you are on the waiting this does NOT mean you can attend, unless you receive a confirmation email
- In consideration of fellow members and coaches, if you have booked in for a specific session time and cannot attend, you MUST cancel your booking. Failure to do so will result in Coaching Zone membership restrictions. This is extremely important as it allows a member on the waiting the opportunity to attend their preferred session.
- Strict start times apply for all sessions, late attendance will not be accepted as it interrupts the flow of the 30 minute session for all members and coaches.
- If you are running late, you must cancel your booked session and re book for the next available session. Cancelling your late session allows for another member to attend on short notice via the waiting list
- You are responsible for being warmed up and ready to participate in your small group session at the time scheduled with the coach. If you require training on how to warm-up properly please ask your coach to factor this into your program. You are responsible for wearing enclosed shoes and attire appropriate for exercise.
- You must have a towel and drink bottle at all times when training at Genesis Fitness Lonsdale Street.
- ALL new Coaching Zone members must complete a complimentary 1:1 initial consultation with an accredited fitness coach prior to commencing the small group training sessions.
GENESIS FITNESS | Lonsdale Street